Bluebird & Turkey






















Did a little on my turkey painting....and finished the bluebird. I liked the bluebird when it was partially done, too....I think I may deliberately do some like that.
Mural update: Got the mural all lettered and signed yesterday and then put primer on the back of it as well as the back of the next mural wood....so the next one will be started as soon as the wood is cut to size. Tomorrow morning hopefully the rain will subside long enough to get the mural and plexiglas up!

Comments

scus said…
All I can say is just beautiful., love bluebirds!!!!
You are getting to be very good with the trees and stone walls., you are on your way to being a very great artist!!!!! for sure.:)
Pat said…
It wasn't very long ago that I thought I couldn't do rocks and trees....somewhere something clicked in my brain I guess...
With encouragement like that I feel like I can do anything! Thanks : )