Friday...
























Friday morning at the mural.....it's outrageously noisy there on Fridays, not a fantastically productive day, but I got a lot of small detailing done. Before anything else, I want to finish the front and make it pop right out at you. Yesterday I took close-up photos of the actual building to help, as I cannot see details at all in the old postcard I am using. There is a lot to be done for sure but every day I chip away at it. It takes a certain kind of insanity to paint murals.... : )

Comments

scus said…
Just looking fantastic!!! Had no idea you would have the mill in the background. Really seems like a lot of work!!!
Pat said…
There is going to be an old truck between the mill and the bank....and I still have to make the bank 'pop out' from the mill....this one is quite challenging...just what I like, a challenge!