Monday....





















It's very difficult to get a true-to-life photo of the mural; the cameras distorts it because I have to take it from an angle and way too close up.....anyway, after 6 hours of mat-cutting today (getting prints matted for the show this weekend) I was pretty tired and my hand was too, so I didn't get much done on the mural...I did change some lines that were wrong and put the sky in so that I could see the building better....and at the end before I "pooped out" I started pencil-sketching in the cars in the front. I'll be picking at it until Thursday but then next week after the show I'll be much more productive with it.

Comments

scus said…
It is starting to shape up., must be a very difficult mural to do from that angle, but knowing you, it will come out beautiful!!!