Finished???


















Am I finished?

Scheduled the debut (hanging) for Monday morning.

Comments

scus said…
Looks finished to me, just a great job!!!
scus said…
Just showed it to Richard, he is so impressed!!!
Pat said…
Well, I have 3 tiny little things to do to it before Monday...I forgot the detail on the fancy wood under the porch on the left side...I was going to do that today...and a little more shading under the bridge and on the very front stone column to the bridge; it's a little too bright. The people don't have detailed faces but that's the thing about a mural, they don't have to! : )
'm already plotting and planning the next one....Monday is the big day!
scus said…
I am sure you are "plotting" for the next one!!! Enjoy the weekend and rest that brain!! :)
Pat said…
Yeah right....rest my brain...