My studio....




















A day in the studio - well, not a whole day, but a part of it. For those who view this blog and have never been to my studio, it is actually a part of my living room, with my gallery and framing studio 2 doors over in the same building. These pictures are my painting studio....
It seems the little things are the things that delight me the most - and today, after years of pastel chaos, working out of many different containers of pastels, I centralized all of them into one box, a makeshift box from an old fruit crate, but it works well, after I padded each section with foam from a sleeping bag pad, and now they are all out for me to use, next to my north-facing window (I call it my Rockwell Window, as that is the direction from where he gathered his painting light)....and to the left, my easel....behind, assorted supplies and unfinished paintings waiting for my attention. A glimpse into where I truly live!

Comments

scus said…
Looks very familar!! You seemed to have a day of getting your work place more origanized, always working and very busy. Don't you just hate it when someone says they are bored!! Love the recycled sleeping bag !!!!
Pat said…
I bought 2 sleeping bag mats at tag sales last summer and they are the best for shipping artwork - and I figured they would work for cushioning the pastels too....I'm anxious for tag sale season again! Such treasures!