What a highlight can do...





















I've been very busy with show entries and the accounting part of my art business, also have stayed in and warm, reading up on composition, watching demonstration tapes....things that I seldom take the time to do but are very important to my artwork. I have a lot to learn : )
I still need to work on the horse's feet as well as the man's face and head but played with it a little this morning, added some highlights to the horse where the light hits him and wow, what a difference that made to the painti9ng. I am also working on dulling some of the background/edge colors....to make the focus of my painting more apparent to the eye.

Comments

scus said…
Looks very good, better than it looks on facebook. Amazing what hightlights can do!!!
Pat said…
Pictures publish well on this blog - bigger too. Still working on finishing touches...maybe today I can finish it! Learning all the time...