Dutch















Dutch is beginning to take shape...

Comments

scus said…
Yes he is !! like the quilt in the back ground, can't be easy to do.
Pat said…
This is something really different for me and I will be anxious to see it done in needlepoint later on...I seem to be doing a lot of "different" things lately...
Chris G. said…
Hi Pat- Dutch looks great so far...you've captured his face perfectly! The yellow stripe behind him is a little distracting to me, but I know you're not nearly done yet!!! Following along is great fun- can't wait to see the finished product so I can stitch it! Take care- Chris G. :)
Pat said…
I was thinking the same thing about the yellow stripe - I am thinking of muting it as well as the red, and of course when I finish Dutch and get shadowing in, there will be more contrast there. I'm so glad to hear I have his face right - that's everything!