A new feather....














In the midst of chaos in the last couple of days, I painted a horse feather...
This is one of those times when I have too many projects started at once and then it becomes difficult to finish anything....but I will! I have a commission to do a painting on a satellite dish which I have primed and ready to begin, I also have drawn out a new sign for my studio here, will begin painting it tonight or tomorrow....entered two pieces of artwork into the Slater Museum show yesterday....and today printed up and constructed a new portfolio - just to mention a few of the things I have been busy at! My new sign is very exciting and I'll post it in progress as soon as I get some paint on it.

Comments

scus said…
You are way to busy !!!, but love this one. :)
Pat said…
I had several people tell me at shows that I should do a horse feather, finally did...
Thanks : )