New work....





















I'm working on a lot of things at once, the first is a cat painting ("Dutch") that I am doing on needlework canvas for someone...this is something I've never done before, so I'm learning as I go! Dutch will be sitting on a beautiful and very colorful handmade quilt. Secondly, another "first" for me, a painting of 4 dogs on a satellite dish! Third, some things I used to do years ago, some dreamcatchers that will have painted feathers on them....and a deerhide mandella that I thought about last summer, so I decided to start it. It will be a wolf painting and hanging from it will be 4 painted feathers of wolves howling. I haven't started painting all of these feathers for these creations yet....I am also looking forward to finding a weeping willow tree to provide me with branches for hoops for more traditional dreamcatchers.
And my cormorant is still on the easel, waiting for me....

Comments

scus said…
Boy you sure have a lot going on., looking forward to seeing them all complete. Love to seeing the deer hide with your painting on it. You make me feel lazy !!
Pat said…
I am actually spinning around in circles, going between one thing and another and not making much progress at anything that way...BTW, I had roof work done on my framing studio and so far no leaks!!!!
Anonymous said…
Hello everyone
Do not miss your chance to get a free iPhone 4G. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON