A Not-So-Snowy Day....




















The colors in this photo are a little "off"...taking photos at night with flourescent lighting distorts the colors and I have not yet perfected the fix for that. I mixed up a beige paint color tonight that is helping to smooth her up a bit....she's such a cute dog, it will take me some time to do her justice!
I spent 5 1/2 hours in my framing studio today with the woodstove going - waiting for our forecasted huge snowstorm....planning on snowshoeing tomorrow. Well, no snowshoeing - unless I go to PA or MD or Dc - they got all the snow and here in CT we just have a tiny bit with a fierce wind. But I got a lot of framing and matting done....and am very pleased with the results.

Comments

scus said…
Glad you enjoyed your snow day. Have to tell you that Abby looks so good., bet Linda just loves it.
Pat said…
I'm hoping to finish it today, then Richard is going to make a frame to go around her - to advertise my framing business also...
Thanks : )