Old work revisited...





















The area around my easel is too full of work that needs to be finished and/or revised....as I am re-framing a lot of my work I am taking the opportunity to improve them. Such is the case with the turkey painting - today I started adding more turkeys....
And the wolf painting is one that I started at a demo in October....and got caught up in the Christmas rush and never got back to her...today she went up on the easel for completion.
I don't work well with clutter so finishing these paintings will help - I have 3 more to finish/rework and 3 commissions so these will be busy (and happy) paintings days ahead! Let it snow!

Comments

scus said…
I do love the face on this wolf !!!
Pat said…
I knew this one since she was 5 weeks old...she really has a distinctive face, I could always spot her in a "crowd". She is one of my most cherished memories...