Unfinished paitings....


















I have created a clutter of unfinished paintings in my studio in the last month, so today I decided to finish two of them....by adding some wildlife.....and now they are framed and in the gallery.... "The River" is 24" x 18", "The Fence" is 12" x 9".

My biggest unfinished painting is the sulky mural, which I worked on yesterday and again this morning. I decided to hang it outside and THEN finish it out there; in my studio it is much lower than it will be outside and just too low for the detail at the bottom of the painting. We won't be able to hang it until at least next week, so the finishing of it is on hold for now........

Comments

scus said…
Love the both of these framed, both looking wonderful!! Why to I always have to put my password twice??
Pat said…
For some reason paintings with paint look good in gold frames, my pastels don't...
I don't know about that password thing, a lot of times I have to also...