Miss Luci!


Comments

scus said…
Now Miss Luci is so very good !!
moonowl said…
Miss Luci could not be good if her life depended on it. She is a German Pincher and they are notorious......
Let's just say she is where she really needs to be with people who understand primative and prey driven. LOL
Again, Pat, you have nailed my other kid.
Pat said…
Thanks for letting me paint your dear ones....you know I get to know them as I paint them....I have another name for Miss Luci, I call her the "Pip" LOL
moonowl said…
I am so pleased with both of these. I can hardly wait.
Pat said…
I'll be framing them tomorrow I hope - you made my night!
moonowl said…
We received our portaits today and they are beyond perfect. I can not begin to express how much they mean to Mike and me.

I have sent this site to many many of my friends and they are ALL amazed at the work they are seeing.
The woman who rescued Miss Luci and brought her to us was blown away at what she saw. It makes me so happy to have caught up with Pata again after more than a few years.

She is now working on another piece that I am giving to a friend and that is all I can say at this point except to say she nailed them perfectly!!!
Thank you so much my friend.